Roasting organic vegetables is easy.
Universal roasting temperature is 200°C.
1. Cut veggies into similar sizes so they roast evenly, or use our conveniently pre-cut frozen organic veggies.
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
3. Spread veggies in pan in a single layer.
4. Drizzle with olive oil.
5. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and an herb like organic rosemary.
6. Cook until soft when pricked with a fork.
See roasting times for common vegetables below:
Roasting times by-product:
- Asparagus—10-20 minutes
- Cauliflower florets—15-25 minutes
- Pumpkin—30-45 minutes
- Broccoli florets—15-25 minutes
- Carrots—30-45 minute
- Onions—30-45 minutes
- Beets—30-45 minutes (recommend roasting separately to prevent them bleeding into other veggies)